GSSAPI / Kerberos ticket authentication issues

Broekman, Maarten Maarten.Broekman at fmr.com
Mon Nov 16 16:53:03 EST 2009

Greg,
	One thing I realized is that I forgot to mention is that I also
tried using the scan_interfaces and extra_addresses tags in my krb5.conf
but that didn't help.  From the manpage for the krb5.conf these looked
like they might have addressed the issue.  Also ssh suffers from the
same problem as gssftp so I'm guessing this is a more general issue and
not specific to gssftp.

Maarten Broekman
Fidelity | Investment Management Technology
TSO Server Architecture and Engineering
Office: (617) 563-9756
Cell: (617) 590-8005
Email: maarten.broekman at fmr.com