Finding the version of kinit/klist

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 6 18:34:19 EST 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 13:43, petesea at bigfoot.com wrote:
> Is there any way to determine the version of kinit or klist?

I'm afraid not, aside from the krb5-config option you noted.

It's still in our bug database, but hasn't gotten any attention yet. :-(
(I knew it had been reported, but took me a little digging to discover
that the bug report was, in fact, from you, back in 2006...)

Annoyingly, our argument parsing setup doesn't handle long options on
most platforms, and both the 'v' and 'V' one-letter options of kinit
are in use currently.  But it looks like klist doesn't have a either
option yet....

Ken