kerberos+laptop

John Jasen jjasen at realityfailure.org
Mon Jul 20 14:24:51 EDT 2009

David Abrahams wrote:
>> If you create or change the user accounts to mobile accounts,
>
> I'm sorry, I don't know what that means.  Kerberos has some formal
> notion of "mobile accounts?"

OSX supports a notion of something called "mobile accounts", which is
supposed to allow things like caching login credentials when they're
nowhere near an LDAP or AD server. I don't remember the exact method or
syntax, as I'm not really a mac guy.

>> won't OSC
>> cache the login credentials?
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know what OSC is.

A typo, due to the C key being next to the X, and the user in question
not having enough coffee.

--
-- John E. Jasen (jjasen at realityfailure.org)
-- No one will sorrow for me when I die, because those who would