Cross Compile krb5

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 12 15:49:44 EST 2009

On Jan 8, 2009, at 18:47, Ken Raeburn wrote:
> The autoconf-generated configure scripts generally have the ability
> to cache configuration information learned from the environment, to
> speed up later invocations.  The file "config.cache" will be
> generated after a successful invocation, so you can look at the sort
> of stuff that goes in there if you do a native build on some system.

Ah, and what I forgot to say here is that you can set these in the
environment before running "configure" for your cross compilation, so
that tests that can't be run for cross-compilation environments can
have answers pre-set.

I think you can also set the values in $prefix/share/config.site or
$prefix/etc/config.site before running configure, too; they'll take
effect for any autoconf-based configure script you run with the given
installation prefix.

Ken