Samba + Kerberos + LDAP

Viji V Nair vijivijayakumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:53:16 EST 2009

Hi,

You can connect to a samba server using MIT kerberos, You can also configure
windows to authenticate to an MIT kerberos server.

There is new project called freeIPA, which integrates MIT kerberos, Fedora
directory server and lots of other thing. Have a look at the same life will
be easy for you.

http://freeipa.org/page/Main_Page

Thanks & Regards

Viji