Multiple Realms in Apache mod_auth_kerb

Reto Schubnell reto_schubnell at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:23:19 EDT 2008

Hello
 I have a problem to get my apache to work with 2 Domains test1 and test2 with kerberos The Site should be accessible by users in both domains. Is there a trust needed between the domains ? ( I can't do a trust between the domains for securiy reasons )
 What steps are needed to get this work ?

kerberos.conf in apache
 <Directory />
         Options FollowSymLinks
         AllowOverride None