Sequence numbering after export and import of context

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu Oct 9 16:19:05 EDT 2008

Tom,

I am still tracing the issue.  I seem to have a problem with the transfer of
the context between child 1 and child 2 (e.g. child 2 gets the original
parent context).
In that case it wouldn't be a gss library issue, but a inter process
communication issue.

Thank you
Markus

news:ldvprm9v8gi.fsf at cathode-dark-space.mit.edu...