GSSAPI + IAKERB

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Wed Jun 25 12:33:18 EDT 2008

--On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 05:04:18 PM +0530 kul gupta
<kulg123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I was going through IAKERB  and have some doubts
> I will be highly thankful if anyone can clear my doubts.
>
> 1) Can someone please explain me the scenerio for using IAKERB.?

Take a look at section 1 of draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-00.txt, available from
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb>.  Note that the older
draft-ietf-cat-iakerb document has not been touched in several years, and
is superceded by the krb-wg document.

> 2) I have to go fopr GSSAPI for IAKERB implementation??

Yes, IAKERB is a GSS-API mechanism.

> 3) Is there any sample code available for the same?

Probably not; the new IAKERB document is still in the first stages of
development.  If anyone knows of an implementation of this, please speak up.

If you have comments on IAKERB, please address them to the IETF Kerberos
working group mailing list, ietf-krb-wg at anl.gov (this is an open list;