NetIDMgr - showing incorrect lifetime

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Mon Jun 23 18:16:38 EDT 2008

Rogier Krieger wrote:
> Every now and then, I see incorrect lifetimes in the NetIDMgr window.
> Refreshing the view does not correct the displayed lifetimes (or only
> for the first identity in the list). The issue appears to be cosmetic
> only; even for 'expired' tickets (according to the timer in the GUI),
> there still appears a green background (if they're still valid
> according to the actual credential cache).
>
> Perhaps a picture says more. Please see the attached image. If I can
> provide further information, please let me know what would be of help.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rogier

Rogier:

The correct place to file bug reports is kfw-bugs at mit.edu.  Image files
sent to this mailing list are stripped.

In your bug report please specify the version of KFW you are using, provide
the "klist -C" command line output that differs from the NIM display,
and the NIM log file that can be activated from the Options->General page.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman