NetIDMgr - showing incorrect lifetime

Rogier Krieger rkrieger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:52:23 EDT 2008

Every now and then, I see incorrect lifetimes in the NetIDMgr window.
Refreshing the view does not correct the displayed lifetimes (or only
for the first identity in the list). The issue appears to be cosmetic
only; even for 'expired' tickets (according to the timer in the GUI),
there still appears a green background (if they're still valid
according to the actual credential cache).

Perhaps a picture says more. Please see the attached image. If I can
provide further information, please let me know what would be of help.

Cheers,

Rogier

--
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.