Password Syncing to Kerberos using SFU's ssod

Colin Simpson Colin.Simpson at iongeo.com
Wed Jan 9 12:22:31 EST 2008

My only reason is we don't really trust window stability and try to
resist MS creeping onto our servers :-)

Colin

--
Colin Simpson
Manager of Information Technology Europe

www.iongeo.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.