Mit Kerberos Client With trusted Active directories

e70965 eswars at huawei.com
Fri Jan 4 09:43:35 EST 2008

Hi,

I have Domain_A and Daomain_B (Both are Win2003 Servers).I have made two-way
trust between Both AD servers.
I want to do Kerberos authentication from machine which is joined to
Domain_A using Domain_B user's account.

In this case Suppose my client (in Daomin_A) do not have the access to
domain_B.  Authentication process can be done via Domain_A Server to
Domain_B Server (I mean getting TGT/TGS).

Please help me, if any one knows about this.

Regards,
Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is