Development Request: Anyone interested in creating an SPNEGO module for nginx?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 01:13:19 EST 2008

I believe it will take the exact principles of using the Solaris 10
mod_auth_gss module, described here:
http://blogs.sun.com/wyllys/entry/kerberos_web_authentiation_with_apache

Basically would take the Apache module, rework it to work as an nginx
module, make it work as an nginx authentication mechanism. I think
that's it.

I've got a RentACoder request up but I would be looking for anyone
interested to email me. It should not be hard for anyone who knows C
and Kerberos-y stuff.
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=1064860

The intention is to pay for the development and release it to the open
source community. Not keep it proprietary at all. I would like to be
able to use nginx inside my company's intranet, and this would make it
so much easier for me.

Please drop me a line if you are interested. We can work off-list,
using RentACoder, Paypal or anything else.

Thanks!
- mike