Redhat Package to get kldap module working?

Mathew Rowley mathew_rowley at cable.comcast.com
Thu Dec 11 16:29:33 EST 2008

In case someone else runs into this problem, it seems that by default the
redhat Kerberos RPM is not installed with LDAP support, there are flags at
the top of the spec file to change this:

# Define WITH_LDAP to get the krb5-server-ldap subpackage, and define both
# WITH_LDAP and ONLY_LDAP to make it the only subpackage.
%define WITH_LDAP 1
%define ONLY_LDAP 0
%define WITH_DIRSRV 0

MAT