kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Thu Apr 24 11:01:48 EDT 2008

Sent to krbdev.  Posting here for future users.  Workaround
to the bug can be found under 'REFERENCES'.  Done talking to
myself :)

MIT Kerberos 1.6.3

PROBLEM
=======

Standing up a brand new slave KDC does not go according to the
MIT documentation.  Not a documentation error.  There is a bug
lurking in the code.

DETAILS
=======

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2008-April/013558.html