Kerberos Extras and MacOSX 10.5

Åke Holmlund holm at informatik.umu.se
Thu Apr 17 09:33:38 EDT 2008

Hello!

I'm having problems with Kerberos Extras in Leopard.

1. When installing Kerberos Extras the alias to
     /System/Library/CoreSevices/Kerboros is not created.

2. When using a CFM-application (Mulberry) I get an error
     message "NO AUTHENTICATE GSSAPI failed" when trying to
     log in to the mail server. It works on pre Leopard
     systems.

Another strange thing. The installer installs two objects
in /System/Library/CFMSupport. One file called Kerberos
and a bundle called KerberosCFMSupport.pkg. The strange
thing is that KerberosCFMSupport.pkg only contains three
empty directorys.

Have anyone else had any luck with Kerberos Extras and
Leopard or have I done something wrong here?

Thank You in advance!

Åke Holmlund
Dept of Informatics
Umeå University