Problems with kadmind, kpasswd and cross-realm authentication

Anthony Brock brocka at sterlingcgi.com
Mon Sep 24 11:46:04 EDT 2007

Given that it's been 3 weeks and nobody has any suggestions for further
troubleshooting or identifying the issue, should this be submitted as a bug
in kadmind? If so, how do I submit it? Is there a documented process for
this?

Also, are there any suggested workarounds? I've seen references from 2004 to
people running a separate kadmind daemon for each realm using different port
numbers. Is this safe against a single db? If not, how do you migrate a
realm out of the default db into a separate db files?

Thanks!

Tony