Miscellaneous failure:Matching credential not found

eswars eswars at huawei.com
Tue Sep 18 10:40:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

In my application I am trying to get default windows login credentials from
"MSLSA: "cache and storing into Kerberos default cache (for example:
FILE:C:\krb5cc).using this cache file I am trying to generate service ticket
for particular user which can be used to mutually authenticate against
another user (Server user).

This scenario is working in all the English OS. If I try to import from
"MSLSA:" to FILE:C:\krb5cc in Chinese OS I am able to import into file
successfully. When I try to generate service ticket using
gss_init_sec_context () it is failed with following error.

gss_init_sec_context () failed: Miscellaneous failure: Matching credential
not found.

Even leash also not able to show those cache data (FILE:C:\krb5cc) properly.

Is there any other way I can do this. I can get token and generate service
ticket without importing into local cache.

Please help me in advance.

Thanks && Regards,

Eswar s

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is