regarding clock skew difference between client and KDC

eswars eswars at huawei.com
Wed Sep 5 04:38:56 EDT 2007

I have one server it has always sync with KDC. So I will get that system
time from server for my client machine and use it in Kerberos Protocol
exchange. I think it is possible where ever Kerberos Client Protocol
referring local machine time (Client machine) I can use this time to
generate tkt's instead of updating client system time.

I will do NTP client work but I will not update System.

So when ever client sends KRB_AP_REQ plain message it can will contain
Timestamp this may be client machine current time in this place I can use my
Server machine time.
Regards,
Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is