Trust user for delegation: AD access denied

pher pierrot.heritier at unifr.ch
Fri Oct 26 02:51:14 EDT 2007

That's exactly the point where I have the problem: I did add the user
"Administrator" and the group "Domain Admins" into Group Policy
Management --> Default Domain Policy (of the domain controller) --> Computer
configuration --> Windows Settings --> Security Settings --> Local
Policies --> User Rights Management --> Enable computer and user accounts to
be trusted for delegation.
I even rebooted the DC, one never knows (no problem, it's a test
environment).
But I still cannot trust a user or a server for delegation, I always get the
same error "Your security settings do not allow you to specify whether or
not this account is to be trusted for delegation".

Pierrot

news:mailman.14.1193322215.9118.kerberos at mit.edu...