kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 29 16:50:18 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 5:25, Juri Dakua wrote:
> As in the above step, kpropd is not returned successfully, subsequent
> trial to create stash file and start the krb5kdc daemon at slave
> (Executing commands kdb5_util stash and /usr/local/sbin/krb5kdc)
>
> Returns the following error
>
>             kdb5_util: No such file or directory while initializing
> database

Does the directory where the database and stash file should live
already exist at this point?  I don't think you should need to have
an existing database, but the directory does need to be there.  We
should probably test specifically for that case...

Ken