SSH1 - gss-api - kerberos - java

Ranga Samudrala Ranga_Samudrala at bmc.com
Fri Nov 2 17:20:37 EDT 2007

I have no control over the version of SSH we have to use. I am trying
to support a client whose Kerberized SSH servers are v1.5-1.2.26
(which is very bad) and have been hacked to communicate using GSS-
API. So, I am looking to see how I can come up with an SSH1 client
that talks GSS-API.

Ranga Samudrala