WHy is this common syntax failing?

Owen Carter ocarter at mirabeau.nl
Mon May 21 11:45:52 EDT 2007

Thank you Ken!

That makes a LOT more sense.. After I sent the mail I had worked out
that a single (standalone) rule worked.. But I didn't make the final
leap to realise I could then have multiple rules in the same [realms]
block.

That's solved my immediate problem, many, many thanks :-)

Met vreiendelijk groet; Owen.