AIX, su & pam

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Mon Jul 23 14:28:17 EDT 2007

There seem to be some confusion here. .k5login has nothing to do with which
TGT is requested.  And the normal AIX su (as far as I know) does not use
Kerberos so you can not provide another principal to login as (also not if
pam_krb5 is used).

Markus

news:OF97FF124E.667709DF-ONC125731D.003B3503-C125731D.003BBE91 at ica.se...