kprop: Connection refused in call to connect while opening connection to may129.chpc.vnu.edu.vn

Le Trung Kien aloneattack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:33:09 EDT 2007

 Hi everyone,
I am installing kerberos, I prepare kerberos system with two KDC named:

master.ole.abc (master)
slave.ole.abc (slave)

I followed the installation guide until
http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/krb5-1.6/krb5-1.6.2/doc/krb5-install.html#Propagate-the-Database-to-Each-Slave-KDC
I got an error when I did :

kprop -f /opt/krb5-1.6.1/var/krb5kdc/slave_datatrans slave.ole.abc

and the error :

kprop: Connection refused in call to connect while opening connection to
slave.ole.abc

I have search google and found someone said that let "kpropd" running in
slave KDC. But when I enter command "kpropd" on
slave KDC, I got:

# kpropd
kpropd: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket

Please help.

--
Le Trung Kien.