kprop: Connection refused in call to connect while opening connection to may129.chpc.vnu.edu.vn

Le Trung Kien aloneattack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:58:25 EDT 2007

Thank you for your reply, I have edit /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/services as
the installation doc
for using inetd but I still not working by this way.
 Howerver, kpropd has been started successfully with "kpropd -S" in both
master KDC and slave KDC

 Unfortunately, the first problem now turn to :

# kprop -f /opt/krb5-1.6.1/var/krb5kdc/slave_datatrans slave.ole.abc

kprop: Server rejected authentication (during sendauth exchange) while
authenticating to server
kprop: Decrypt integrity check failed signalled from server
Error text from server: Decrypt integrity check failed

--
Le Trung Kien.