AIX, su & pam

Andreas.Jonsson@ica.se Andreas.Jonsson at ica.se
Thu Jul 19 06:52:33 EDT 2007

Hello
I've been trying to configure an aix client to acknowledge instances when
using the su command. We have personalized root instances, so i would like
to authenticate with my andreas/root at REALM-principal. This works fine when
using mit ksu with the -n flag, but when i use the su command bundled with
AIX it tries to request a root at REALM TGT.

Is it possible to configure su in AIX to respect ~/.k5login, or is there
some other procedure in AIX that will give the same result?

regards
andreas