kdb5_util Error

Gayal gayal.rupasinghe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:56:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I installed krb5-utils, krb5-admin-server and rest.
Configured the krb5.conf file to my needs.
when kinit it ask for the password. Upon Successful password i get a ticket.
Info can also be viewed through klist.

When trying to create the kerberos database through $kdb5_util create -s  i
get the following error:
Syntax error in profile relation while retrieving configuration parameters.

When try to run krb5kdc it gives me the following error:
Cannot initialize realm WAR.COM (But still i am getting a TGT from the
server)

Please help
--
Gayal Rupasinghe