FLOSS kerberos GUI console - feedback requested

greg@emusoftware.com greg at emusoftware.com
Sun Apr 29 13:37:36 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I am a founder of Emu Software and project manager of the NetDirector Open
Source Management Console project (www.netdirector.org). NetDirector is
licensed under the MPL and is available in its entirety for download from
SourceForge.

We recently released a Kerberos plugin to NetDirector (along with a plugin
for LDAP) and I am very interested to see if anyone on this list has tried
it (them) or would be willing to do so and provide us with feedback.  You
can send feedback straight to me or post to the forum on
www.netdirector.org

Below are the relevant links.

Thanks in advance

Greg Wallace