kerberos/spnego sso

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Sep 5 17:55:03 EDT 2006

I guess you checked already  the Browser configurations. (On IE Windows
Integrate authentication enabled and the domain added to the trusted or
local intranet zone, On firefox set network-negotiate-auth.trusted-uris
and/or network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris). Check also with kerbtray if
you have a TGS for HTTP/hostname in the MS cache. If not you should see the
client sending a TGS_REQ to the kdc on port 88.

Regards
Markus

news:20060904203158.55746.qmail at web55105.mail.re4.yahoo.com...