how to set up kerberos slave server

Jeremy Thomas Hunt jeremyh at optimation.com.au
Tue Oct 17 21:04:08 EDT 2006

Kevin Coffman is right, you should only start the kadmind server on the
admin_server which is the master server. Your startup script is starting
kadmind on the slave, ... or you are manually trying to start it on the
slave.

If it is the startup script that is starting kadmind, then I suggest you
modify it to select the name of the master in the script as part of the
decision to start kadmind. When the script decides it isn't running on
the master server, it shouldn't start kadmind.

If you are trying to start kadmind manually on the slave server, then don't.