Kerberos, SSH, SVN, and a Linux concept of "Group Policy."

Evan Vittitow evan at terralab.com
Wed Oct 18 12:28:12 EDT 2006

Greetings. I'm contemplating something very theoretical. the Use of
Subversion with Kerberos and SSH. basically, I am wondering about a good
strategy to either pull or push components of /etc to *Linux* machines
participating in an Open Directory Domain. (Domain consisting of Samba,
Kerberos, OpenLDAP, Bind, FreeRadius, OpenSwan, Servers with KDE Desktops.

This does not concern Windows. Period. I do not care about Windows. Do
not bring Windows into this. Suggestions otherwise welcome.