Credentials cache server unavailable

Paul Nelson paulnelsontx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:07:22 EST 2006

The Macintosh uses a credential cache server to hold the ticket cache.
There is no such server running for background services.  You would need to
write your own code to get credentials from the keytab
(krb5_get_init_creds_keytab) and hold them in an in-memory cache.  You then
need to point gss to your in-memory cache using gss_krb5_ccache_name.

Paul Nelson
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.

in article 557DA7D2-A7E9-4BD2-A2CF-D52EB56EA89B at sensis.com, Jiva DeVoe at