Problem using KrbServiceName

Richard E. Silverman res at qoxp.net
Tue May 23 01:47:29 EDT 2006

>>>>> "MG" == "Martin Goldstone" <martin.goldstone at nulc.ac.uk> writes:

Why do you have two different principals for this service?  There should
be only one, and in fact there *can* be only one, since mod_auth_kerb will
only take one as its identity (and report "wrong principal in request" if
a client uses the wrong one).

As for "hostname cannot be canonicalized," check the version of
mod_auth_kerb you're running -- I think using a fully-qualified principal
was added later on.