Sybase Installations??: Sybase 12.5, Powerbuilder 8 on Win XP client

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri May 19 19:52:54 EDT 2006

The latest sybase version 12.5.4 come with Kerberos libraries from cybersafe
(which I haven't tested). We are using the MIT libraries instead and on the
XP desktop you can use the sybase ODBC/OLEDB drivers with SSPI. If you use
the data direct driver you have to install MIT Kerberos on the desktop too.
To use isql you need the MIT Kerberos libraries too.

Regards
Markus

news:OF3A381FBD.1919B4C1-ON86257173.005004AB-85257173.0050A315 at abnamro.com...