AB 2191

Brian McInnis bjmcinnis at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 30 21:17:18 EST 2006

Dear Kerberos Team:

My name is Brian McInnis and I am working with California State
Assemblywoman Lois Wolk to push AB 2191, a bill asking the Secretary of
State to create a pilot program to test the internet security protocol
necessary to register a person to vote (validate an affidavit) entirely
online, and without a signature. I was wondering if you have any means of
tracking the number of organizations/non-profit/governmental and type of
services utilizing your Kerberos technology in California, and if that
information is available? I know that your technology is the industry
standard, however would like to know the exact number and type of services
users currently provide to Californians.

Thank you very much and I look forward to speaking with you.

Best Wishes,

Brian McInnis

Brian J. McInnis

(415) 717 - 6927