FYI Documentation tarball

john.daley@anixter.com john.daley at anixter.com
Tue Mar 28 16:03:47 EST 2006

Tom,

I'm running Solaris 8 on a V480R but I also tried opening it on my Windows
XP system.

The file downloaded as:         krb5-1.4.3.doc.tar.tar

Using you response as a clue, I replaced the last tar with gz and used
gunzip and it uncompressed OK on the Unix box.  I then extracted the tar'd
files.

Thanks,

PS  Shouldn't this file be named krb5-1.4.3.doc.tar.gz ?

Tom Yu <tlyu at MIT.EDU>
03/28/2006 02:42 PM