kadmin command line history/editing

Colin Simpson csimpson at csl.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 10:56:37 EDT 2006

I'm interested to know what the status of kadmin (and ktutil come to
that) command line history/editing. I believe Heimdal comes by default
with this.

I've also seen some references to this in the build docs and some
patches to do this on the web. I was just wondering why it doesn't come
"out of the box" with this feature? For ease of support/admin I'm just
using RH's standard RPM's for Kerberos, which I know I could probably
winge for them to include the patch but they are probably more keen to
ship whatever MIT do by default.

I realise I may be stepping on a political landmine of some sort but
just wondering...

Thanks

Colin

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.