SAP SSO - kerberos/SNC on HP 11i (11.11)

Kiran Kumar mkiran at nospam.com
Wed Jun 7 02:02:11 EDT 2006

Paul,
Something on the lines of the following should have worked:
# cc +DA2.0W -c +z foo.c
# ld -b -o libfoo.sl foo.o <any_other.o's> -l<anything>
# file libfoo.sl
libfoo.sl:      ELF-64 shared object file - PA-RISC 2.0 (LP64)
#

Ensure that you have the latest Kerberos & GSS-API patches installed on
the system.

-kiran