Issue with using Kerberos and Active Directory to take over Sybaseauthentication

herbert.chan@abnamro.com herbert.chan at abnamro.com
Tue Jun 6 14:23:21 EDT 2006

Thanks Markus,

Unfortunately libsybmapname does not get rid of the period. Also, once we
modify it, it will no longer be supported by Sybase and that is
unfortunately deemed unacceptable from an organization point of view ...
:-(   (i.e. we are not allowed to have any unsupported code in-house)

Do you have any other thoughts?

Herbert

                      "Markus Moeller"
                      <huaraz at moeller.         To:      kerberos at mit.edu
                      plus.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Issue with using Kerberos and Active Directory to take over
                      kerberos-bounces         Sybaseauthentication
                      @mit.edu

                      06/06/2006 02:15
                      PM

Sybase provides  sample  code for a library called libsybmapname.so (don't
remember the exact name) somewher in the server sample directory. Modify
and
compile it and move it inot the default library directory.

Markus

<herbert.chan at abnamro.com> wrote in message
FA3A7 at abnamro.com...

-