Kerberos authentication setup

yoey yoeyyo at kittymail.com
Sun Jul 16 06:34:38 EDT 2006

We have unix server and windows AD server in my system , I would like
the unix user to login the unix server by use the windows userid /
password ( authenticate unix against windows AD ) , I have setup a
Kerberos in unix server and now it can authenticate windows AD
user/password , the command that I use in is "kinit userid at domain.com"
, the windows AD can authenticate the password , I think I have partly
setup the kerberos .

Now , the unix user telnet to the unix server , it still use the
userid/password in local server ( unix server ) . If I want all the
telnet authentication via the windows AD ( use the windows AD
userid/password ) , could advise what can I do ? thx.