KRB5_KDC_UNREACH error returned

Faruqi, Aziza aziza.faruqi at amd.com
Tue Jan 10 11:45:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I have created a static library that calls out to Kerberos libraries.

I have a test program that calls the MY_authenticate method in my
library. Its works fine.

But when I call MY_authenticate method from a different server program I
get the error KRB5_KDC_UNREACH (-1765328228).

The error is returned from  krb5_get_init_creds() call.

Can someone tell me what may be causing it. Is there an environment
variable that may not be getting passed correctly. Or is there a way to
fix it, may be by setting a parm on the above call.

Thanks,