mod_auth_kerb

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Jan 6 19:58:44 EST 2006

Fallon,

modgssapache has two modules. Only mod_spnego can be used with Apache 2.x.
The readme has detailed instructions for Windows. It also contains the
VisualStudio project files.

2.2 Windows
Install Apache 1.3 or Apache 2.0.
For Apache 1.3, define the environment variable APACHE13DIR to point to

Apache 1.3. For example:

echo %APACHE13DIR%
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache
For Apache 2.0, define the environment variable APACHE2DIR to point to

Apache 2.0. For example:

echo %APACHE2DIR%
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2

Build OpenSSL.

Define the environment variable OPENSSLDIR to point to OpenSSL. For example:
echo %OPENSSLDIR%
C:\external\openssl-0.9.7b

Build fbopenssl.

Define the environment variable FBOPENSSLDIR to point to fbopenssl. For
example:
echo %FBOPENSSLDIR%
C:\frank\src\fbopenssl

Build MIT GSS-API.

Define the environment variable KRB5DIR to point to MIT KRB5. For example:
echo %KRB5DIR%
C:\external\kfw-2.1.2

Using Visual C++ .NET, build the following Win32 Debug and Win32 Release
configurations:
mod_spnego\mod_spnego.sln

Install mod_spnego. Note that mod_spnego is named mod_spnego.so on Windows,
not mod_spnego.dll.

Regards
Markus

news:HPKdnf3hr_sWjiPenZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d at comcast.com...