Ticket is returned already expired

Laker Netman laker_netman at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 11:59:37 EST 2006

Hi all.  I have successfully added several Fedora Core
4 systems to our W2K3 AD network.  Without fail,
however, after I do a (what I believe to be)
successful "kinit" I receive the following from klist:

Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: Administrator at MY.AD.DOMAIN

Valid starting     Expires            Service
principal
02/24/06 10:52:52  12/31/69 18:00:00
krbtgt/MY.AD.DOMAIN at MY.AD.DOMAIN

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached

Notice the expiry?  It's always "12/31/69".  I
installed the latest "kfw" client on my XP box and
there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the
ticket being sent from the Windows side, but this is
happening on multiple Linux boxes.
If anyone can suggest what other files (configs) to
post, I'd be happy to oblige.

TIA,
Laker