IE using NTLM instead of Kerberos?

Jason Fenner jfenner at Vitamix.com
Mon Feb 20 09:37:39 EST 2006

As an update, I ran:
kinit HTTP/rt.vitamix.com

and supplied the requested password.  This was successful.
However, when running:
kvno HTTP/rt.vitamix.com

I got:
HTTP/rt.vitamix.com at VITAMIX.COM: Server not found in Kerberos database
while getting credentials

klist had this output:
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: HTTP/rt.vitamix.com at VITAMIX.COM

02/20/06 09:33:59  02/20/06 19:33:59  krbtgt/VITAMIX.COM at VITAMIX.COM
        renew until 02/21/06 09:33:59

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached