IE using NTLM instead of Kerberos?

Jason Fenner jfenner at Vitamix.com
Mon Feb 20 09:09:34 EST 2006

Ok,

I ran that command and go the following:
kvno: No credentials cache found while getting client principal name

I notice that it says "client principal name", does this mean that I
also need a key called:
host/rt.vitamix.com

Or does "client" just refer to the principal name that I queried?

What does this message indicate?

Here is my /etc/krb5.conf file too:

[logging]
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log
 clockskew = 300

[libdefaults]
 ticket_lifetime = 24000
 default_realm = DOMAIN.COM
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = false

[realms]
 VITAMIX.COM = {
  kdc = dc1.domain.com:88
  admin_server = dc1.domain.com

 }

 GOLDENEYE = {
  kdc = dc1.vitamix.com
  admin_server = dc1.domain.com
  default_domain = DOMAIN.COM
}

[domain_realm]
   rt.vitamix.com = DOMAIN.COM

#[kdc]
# profile = /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/kdc.conf

[appdefaults]
 pam = {
   debug = false
   ticket_lifetime = 36000