gssapi32.dll 1.5

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 25 09:31:03 EDT 2006

Olivier Brunet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just installed KfW 3.1 (beta) and noticed the shipped gssapi32.dll
> is 1.4.3.1 (as all krb5 related dll). So I guess KfW is built with krb5
> 1.4.3.
>
> I'm interested in the SPNEGO support added, if I understood correctl,y
> in the latest gssapi (release 1.5) in order to make my windows firefox
> talks correctly spnego (actually it sends a raw krb5 mech token when
> Negotiate auth is requested).
>
> So put simply, is there a way to have gssapi32.dll 1.5 and supportings
> libs pre-built for windows ? Or do I have to build it myself ?

KFW 3.1 has to be finished first.  Then I will look to find the time to
work on the 1.5 kerberos 5 libraries on Windows in order to add
functionality that was implemented in 1.5 for POSIX but not for Windows.
The 1.5 libraries will build on Windows but they have not been
thoroughly tested and features such as plug-in support is non-existent.

Jeffrey Altman