Kerberos V5 supported Character Set

Sasi Praveen sasi.pt at in.ness.com
Thu Apr 27 02:14:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is Praveen. I’m trying to configure my application with Kerberos V5.
The application I’m using is installed in French Windows 2003 server and I’m
trying to issue a ticket for a French user name (éîôf) .But I’m getting an
error message saying that “Client not found in Kerberos database while
getting initial credentials”. So can you please tell me if Kerberos supports
Single-Byte character set. Also multi-byte character set.

It would be a great help for me if somebody could answer this question.

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin at in.ness.com and destroy the original message. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them on the Ness E-mail system.