Problem with the ktpass.exe with Windows 2003 Server

Andrés Abadía andres_a12 at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 17 11:21:15 EDT 2006

Hello, i was trying to use the ktpass this way:

  ktpass -princ nssldap/servidor at PROYECTODEGRADO.COM -pass password -mapuser root -out servidor.keytab.

  and the prompt gave me this message:

  Targeting domain controller: servidor.proyectodegrado.com
  Using legacy password setting method
  Succesfully mapped nssldap/servidor to root
  Aborted

  but I can`t find the file servidor.keytab because i need this file to merge to the unix host.

  I need help with this, I don't know if the command ktpass did the process correctly and i don't know where is located the file.

  thanks for you attention.

  Andres Abadia