SPNEGO wrapper tokens not generated....

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 6 21:54:10 EDT 2005

Yeah, we did that deliberately to make it easier (or even possible) for
customers and applications to migrate from NTLM to SPNEGO.

Thanks!
-Dave

---
This message may originate from an unmonitored or fictitious alias
(davespam).  Use davidchr for replies.
This email is provided "as is" and confers no rights.